Oh how adorable! The littlies love taking photos and who could blame them, it's really fun! :o) Looking forward to many more bright shiny photos, YAY! xo
I am a mother (of 1), wife (also of 1), daughter (1 of 3), sister (to 4), aunt (to 7), best friend (to many), lawyer (don't hold that against me!) who is absolutely besotted by my beautiful daughter. I am also in desperate need of a creative outlet so this blog has become my special place to delight my senses with things and thoughts that inspire me to create a beautiful, whimsical wonderland for my beautiful young daughter, Amelie. It has also become a place for my journal jottings, to share crafty ideas, to reminisce and indulge in some general chat. Welcome to my 'inspiration board'.
Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your image. She looks like a professional already !
Oh Teresa,
ReplyDeleteShe is just BEAUTIFUL!
Happy times ahead for the both of you :)
I love Amelie's little eye peering through! Can't wait to see more photos from Mummy's camera. :) xo
ReplyDeleteOh how adorable! The littlies love taking photos and who could blame them, it's really fun! :o)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to many more bright shiny photos, YAY! xo
Oh my! This is too darn cute! What a gorgeous little girl...Bubble and I love the skirt!
ReplyDelete:o) x
absolutely adorable Teresa! I love that you have a gorgeous little Amelie & she has the cutest camera aswell.
ReplyDeletethanks for popping round, sorry it's taken me so long to visit but I am glad I finally did ♥