I decided I had to make another little Easter outfit for Amelie's little friend, Majella. This time I also made matching bunny ears and clippie.I bought the clippie on the right for Amelie from the Mahtilda Markets and made the clippie on the left by stitching the eyes, mouth and hand made mini yo yo to felt before gluing to an alligator clip covered with white grosgrain ribbon (you can buy alligator clips and grosgrain ribbon from ebay for next to nothing for projects like this).
The girls enjoyed some simple treats - mini cupcakes and Arnotts biscuits decorated with royal icing.
Followed by two mini chocolate eggs. I think Majella was less than impressed that hers appeared to be half eaten.
The dancing and wearing Easter baskets as hats gave us an indication that perhaps the sugar had kicked in.
So we headed down the park to burn some of that chocolate fuelled energy. The Dads (both accountants) seemed impressed that their daughters liked the "abacus" best.
Time for an Easter egg hunt.
...and plenty of breaks to enjoy their Easter egg hunt booty.

Run little bunnies run...but don't lose your cottontails!








No comments:
Post a Comment
So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo