skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{Amelie's Cubby House} Part 1 - "Before"
"
A big backyard with lots of room for "the kids" to run around, lots of grass, a tall fence for privacy, some native plants, a frangipani or two for shade - when it flowers in Spring it will look great. A pool and maybe even a cubby house in the corner. What do you think?" [Quote: Amelie's Daddy, December 2010]
That man has vision....
stay tuned!
Fantastic... and almighty large! I think this cubby house might rival the size of our entire terrace ;o)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the vision unfold xo
Intrigued!! :-)
ReplyDeleteOooooh!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this kind of stuff! :)
And have similar dreams for a cubby house, so I absolutely can't wait to see the outcome :)
Question? Did hubby buy or make the cubby house?
I'm wondering if I could make one myself (hubby is HOPELESS at DIY) ;)
Cherie, you could so build one of these cubbies (says she who stayed ono the deck and took photographs) but you can also get kits and ready mades. I'll include all the details.
ReplyDeletexo
What a cool cubby house! Amelie must adore playing in it. I love the photo of her peering out the window. I'd love a cubby for Grace, mainly because I always wanted one as a little girl and as an adult now, I'd love to pretty one up :)
ReplyDelete