Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Honeymoon Flashback... Santorini Sunsets and the Special Souvenir

These images are not postcards. They are our own photos taken from our dodgy little automatic camera while on our honeymoon in Santorini 3 years ago...sigh...Santorini is THAT STUNNING it is impossible to take a bad photo there- see below.














I know this is meant to be Wordless Wednesday...but I have to explain the post title...or can you guess?...Amelie was born 9 months to the day after our wedding...2.5 weeks early...the most treasured little souvenir stored safely in my tummy brought home from our honeymoon.

11 comments:

  1. They are stunning photos of a beautiful island :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I want to go there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special souvenir! Love the shot of the window. I think we have a slipper photo from our honeymoon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! it is just so beautiful. i have always loved this place and seeing it via your photos just makes me want to go there more. where is my peter, he needs to see this! i love all the white & blue. it is like something out of a movie. i have to stop typing. you will never hear the end of me. what a gorgeous and romantic honeymoon. seriously, where is peter! i am going to get him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's beautiful! And the fact that Amelie arrived 9 months to the day after your wedding is priceless! What a wonderful story to tell her, that she was "there" with you on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great conception story and your pictures are great. I have always wanted to go there hopefully one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful series of images. Lve the sunset reflected in your wine glasses shot. Stunning photos all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so gorgeous. What a beautiful story.
    And those photos are incredible. Wow! This is going to have to go on my ``places I have to visit'' list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they really do look like postcards. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. Such a stunning white and blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a wonderful honeymoon you must have had! I've never been there before but it is definitely on my bucket list! Beautiful story too!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    PS I thought I'd signed up to follow you last week but something must have gone haywire with blogger. I've had to sign up to re-follow quite a few blogs over the weekend. Anyway, I'm back following now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...