Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been very busy:-
(a) worrying about Cyclone Yasi in Far North Queensland (heard from brother on Thursday and he and family are fine - power was returned last night and except for a sand inundated beach house at 'ground zero', Mission Beach, all is fine - phew!).
(b) preparing for Amelie's 2nd birthday celebrations...yes plural...being:-
(i) obligatory birthday cake and cupcakes for class mates at Kindy;
(ii) much anticipated marimekko unikko in blue birthday party with family and close friends (stay tuned - exciting post to follow once photographs are in!);
(iii) birthday party #2 with best girlfriends and their little ones - am also pleased to report that the new house can easily withstand 6 toddlers toddling, 2 babies gurgling and 5 mummies nattering with ease and comfort.
...and of course....
(c) reflecting on the fact that my my beautiful baby girl is now 2 and quite the little girl
(a) worrying about Cyclone Yasi in Far North Queensland (heard from brother on Thursday and he and family are fine - power was returned last night and except for a sand inundated beach house at 'ground zero', Mission Beach, all is fine - phew!).
(b) preparing for Amelie's 2nd birthday celebrations...yes plural...being:-
(i) obligatory birthday cake and cupcakes for class mates at Kindy;
(ii) much anticipated marimekko unikko in blue birthday party with family and close friends (stay tuned - exciting post to follow once photographs are in!);
(iii) birthday party #2 with best girlfriends and their little ones - am also pleased to report that the new house can easily withstand 6 toddlers toddling, 2 babies gurgling and 5 mummies nattering with ease and comfort.
...and of course....
(c) reflecting on the fact that my my beautiful baby girl is now 2 and quite the little girl








Aunty Cha!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see the photos, I cannot believe how much Amelie has grown in what seems such a short time since I visited. Such a cutie.
Love
Tash xx
I can see you've been a bit busy and the list goes on no doubt!! love the party hat, cant wait for the rest of the pics.
ReplyDeleteSusie
ijustlovethatfabric.com.au
Tara and I have just been enjoying your blog. Tara's comment was - I didn't know that Teresa was a lawyer AND a dressmaker !
ReplyDeleteM