Friday, January 7, 2011

Party Theme - Teaser # 2

...These socks from Finn Style would go perfectly with Amelie's 2nd birthday dress - too much?!
Always Mod is another great website to find all things Marimekko Unikko...they have PVC coated cotton fabric - perfect for making tableclothes for little people.
And these placemats also from Finn Style would look great over a white tablecloth as place settings for the adults.
And matching napkins (on sale at Always Mod) of course! The unikko flower is unique and would be hard to replicate into cookies/cupcakes but I almost (I said almost) let out a squeal of delight when I stumbled upon these cookie cutters ...although they are no longer in stock...(they were available at both Finn Style and Always Mod) doh!
And if only we could all look like Miss Finland... perhaps I could have made something like this for myself to wear to Amelie's party...or perhaps not..
More likely I will be wearing something like this!

1 comment:

  1. I've found an outfit appropriate for today
    http://www.simplysoles.com/product/1077 I think even Tom Cruise would be proud to wear this one:,

    Majellabean

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...