Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Take time to smell the... dandelions

...because in the time it takes you to pause to watch the prettiest ballerina pick, with her beautiful chubby little hands and smell with her cute little button nose half a dozen dandelions...

you may come home to find your husband vacuuming!*

Joining in with other Wordless Wednesday delights at My Little Drummer Boys.

*I am as shocked as you are.

5 comments:

  1. HI Teresa, oh so sweet. On both counts! Have a great day and I will make a point of pausing today also.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ballet outfit its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutus are THE best daughter outfits :-) Your girl is so gorgeous! And your hubby is racking up brownie points yes? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous Teresa :o) Your little ballerina is just delightful... and if hubby is vacuuming, he goes alright too! ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog so glad I did, lovely photos you have shared. I'm now following if you get a minute come visit me and follow me if you like too,I love finding new friends to catch up with on blogs. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...