In my last post I mentioned that I'm not one of those lucky people who stumble upon hidden treasures at markets, estate auctions or garage sales...well perhaps my luck is changing...cue adorable vintage doll chair found at a local op shop...
Amelie and I have grand plans for this little chair...
...at the moment though it's just right...
...for a little princess
to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








What a gorgeous little chair!! I too am never all that lucky stumbling upon second hand treasures - I often admire others op shop finds on their blogs and think 'if only I could find something like that'. I just discovered your blog and am really enjoying reading back through your other posts. Have a lovely weekend. Amanda x
ReplyDeleteThat chair is an absolute find!! Amelie looks so cute in her little chair. Just perfect for a little Princesse's bedroom, Mary xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda, thanks for stopping by! I am always excited to see new comments and here from new bloggers. I've also just enjoyed looking through your blog - love the little craft activity of collecting flowers and placing on contact - will be trying this one with Amelie who loves to collect things from the garden. Will also be watching with interest as Grace's room evolves.
ReplyDelete