Friday, November 5, 2010

The blogging community needs you!

A late night, little sleep but.... I must remember this...


A friend sent me the most beautiful post from another blogger (now one of my favs) with a comment that she thought that if the blogger lived in Brisbane, most likely we would all be friends. After reading the post my friend had sent which was so touching and relatable, I had to agree.

When I read that particular post and more posts since, the voice I heard in my head was my friend's. The blogger had so much in common with my friends and I (lawyers, young mums...she had even just finished reading our current book club book!) and spoke or wrote in a way I would imagine my friend to write...much better than me...and then I started to think about how interested I would be to read a blog written by my friend...and other friends. So I started to make a list in my head of the friends that immediately came to mind and all the things I thought they may post about.

So in an attempt to make a thought into a reality, here are the names of those of you who immediately came to mind...

Karen - because, you started this post...you write and tell a story so well and I think you would love it!...and we would love to see it!

Katie - because you are probably the funniest person I know and...er... can write so well you can get paid for it.

Kirsten - because I am always telling you to write a book and well let's face it, blogging is easier then writing another thesis and much more enjoyable. You offer such a dry witty commentary to so many unexpected topics...and you like all the girly pretty, bake'y stuff that bloggers love.

Cath - because you have a heart of gold, a love of beautiful things and a sense of humour that makes people smile and litteraly LOL.

and if you are thinking "Oh, I thought I would be included in this list?"...then "Hello!" perhaps that means you should start blogging too!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post T! Thank you for the vote of confidence, but I am not sure I would make a very good blogger (although I think that a post about eating McDonalds in the off-season could be quite amusing!).

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...