Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day

My Dad looked so handsome on my wedding day. I was so proud to walk on his arm.

Thank you Dad for being such a loving, fun Poppie to Amelie.

This blog is primarily about my beautiful girl, Amelie - and all the wonderful things that are associated with her...The cherished memories she reminds me of, the wonderful memories and joy she creates...the dreams she has made a reality. But before our little angel came along, my dreams had already started to come true.

To my wonderful husband, because of you, I am happier than I dreamed I could be...thank you for my beautiful girl, our beautiful family, for being a loving father to Amelie. Thank you for being you. Happy Father's Day! xox

Wedding photos courtesy of Gary Lynagh Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...