Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wonderland Wardrobe

I am a sucker for pretty roses. I simply love Cath Kidson's classic and very girly range of girl clothes. Here is a sample of some of my favourites.

I love this Capulet by Tea Princess - the beautiful soft pink felt with rustic blanket stitching and delicate features of thick ribbon and a pretty pink (and suitably) over sized rose invokes old school style and elegance. I think I love it most of all because it reminds me of the Inverness capes that Nanny (Juliet Mills) wore on 'Nanny and the Professor' - one of my all time favourite shows as a child. I bought this beautiful little top for Amelie which she wears with white leggings with lace trimmings and her little pink ugg boots.


Since September and a beautiful Brisbane Spring is almost upon us, I thought I would share some more warmer weather wardrobe ideas. The detail in this dress is beautiful and these swimmers are just too cute!
All clothing by and pictures courtesy of Tea Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...