Sunday, June 17, 2012

{Savvy Chic Sunday} Fabric Buttons Go a Long Way

I absolutely love ponchos and capes and intend on dressing Amelie in them this winter.

I came across a lovely little red felt cape in Big W of all places which was reduced to only $16.

With the addition of some fabric buttons in coordinating floral rose pink, I think this cape will look divine teamed with a corduroy skirt, rose pink stockings and black patent mary janes and red bow hair-clip.



















11 comments:

  1. :-)... I have that fabric...its adorable isnt it?...you know I've never covered buttons before, you just made it look do-able :-)... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Teresa, I love the red cape and such a great price. Who would've thought? The fabric buttons look just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, clever clever girl Teresa, I LOVE LOVE LOVE buttons, I actually have a massive collection, though I've never thought to cover my own, genius!
    That cape is just perfection now, it will look so beautiful on little Amelie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    How beautiful and how creative.
    Amelie is a lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Very creative. I'm inspired! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Teresa, your daughter will look adorable in this, and I just love those fabric covered buttons, aren't they such fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome Teresa! You clever thing, I still haven't learnt to sew......Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darling, What a beautiful little coat. The buttons look great. Love Mum xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea - I hate those cheap plastic buttons and you have literally transformed the cape/poncho with a few stitches!!! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color and you've got the fashion. Good that you have the talent, I'm sure your daughter will look very pretty on that. Try to add more accessories on that little coat. Keep going on! Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...