After much anticipation, due to unexpected planning approval requirements, the builders have finally been able to start work on the major renovations to our new home.
To my delight, my husband has agreed to give me complete control to do what ever I want with the room that will eventually become our daughter, Amelie's room or "Amelie's Wonderland". To be honest, that is all I have an interest in - the kitchen tiles can be fire engine red for all I care.
I hope to create a magical, fun, tres chic and very girly room that we have all dreamed of.
This is my blank canvas.
To my delight, my husband has agreed to give me complete control to do what ever I want with the room that will eventually become our daughter, Amelie's room or "Amelie's Wonderland". To be honest, that is all I have an interest in - the kitchen tiles can be fire engine red for all I care.
I hope to create a magical, fun, tres chic and very girly room that we have all dreamed of.
This is my blank canvas.








No comments:
Post a Comment
So sweet of you to leave a comment. Thank you xo